COMMENT: Could recovery be on the cards for Carrefour?
Carrefour has witnessed a decline in its fortunes. The French retailer's reputation has taken a battering and it has failed to deliver a consistent message to consumers and investors alike. In his first analyst presentation since becoming CEO six months ago, Lars Olofsson this week laid out his turnaround plans. Katy Humphries suggests that while Olofsson has begun to tackle some of the retailer's more pressing challenges, the road to recovery remains a long one.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up