COMMENT: Could recovery be on the cards for Carrefour?
Carrefour has witnessed a decline in its fortunes. The French retailer's reputation has taken a battering and it has failed to deliver a consistent message to consumers and investors alike. In his first analyst presentation since becoming CEO six months ago, Lars Olofsson this week laid out his turnaround plans. Katy Humphries suggests that while Olofsson has begun to tackle some of the retailer's more pressing challenges, the road to recovery remains a long one.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action