Editor's viewpoint: Dairy Crest's appeal may grow after deals
Strategically, Dairy Crest's deals with fellow UK dairy group Fayrefield Foods and New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra to serve the global infant formula market are astute moves. But the deals could also catch the eye of some of the world's larger dairy processors about Dairy Crest's new capabilities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Trans fat studies show complexity of health debate
- Indonesia - Sweet and sour of confectionery sector
- Why Quorn Foods auction promises to be competitive
- Indonesia: the key macro issues facing FMCG firms
- Quorn Foods agrees sale to Monde Nissin
- Danone, Kerry, Pulmuone also eyeing Quorn
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- ConAgra Foods "efficiency" drive to hit 1,500 jobs
- Mars to buy Mexican chocolate maker Grupo Turin
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Global Bakery & Cereals Market: News and Events July 2015