Talking tech: Deepening your customer insight
Richard Brasher, the CEO of Tesco's UK operations, recently said that the country's largest grocer is now looking beyond the data of its Clubcard loyalty scheme to understand more about how its customers "live their lives". As retailers face an increasingly challenged consumer, understanding their behaviour may mean the difference between success and failure. Where is the industry heading? Petah Marian investigates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- "Serious" suitors lined up for Chicken of The Sea