Editor's viewpoint: Domestic challenge for General Mills
General Mills chief Ken Powell did his best yesterday (25 June) to be positive despite a surprise fall in sales in the US food giant's fourth quarter rounding off a challenging year for the company. Powell insisted General Mills had plenty of ways to revitalise its top line but the Cheerios and Yoplait owner faces another challenging year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Where could pure-play Wessanen pounce?
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- Aryzta in talks to buy 49% of French grocer Picard
- Innocent to axe veg, noodle pots
- Glanbia quits PZ Cussons Nigeria venture
- Unilever adds butter to Stork to boost UK sales