COMMENT: Downturn should not derail sustainability push
As the economic downturn bites, the importance for food manufacturers investing in reducing their impact on the environment and embracing the sustainability agenda is, in some quarters, being called into question. The UK's Food and Drink Federation, however, believes such issues remain as vital as ever for the food industry. Callton Young, director of sustainability and competitiveness at the FDF, outlines why.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk