Eastern promise - 51st World Food Business Summit, Shanghai
Today (20 June) in Shanghai some of the great and good of the global food industry have met at a summit to discuss the opportunities - and challenges - of operating in China and the wider Asian continent. For three days this week, at the 51st World Food Business Summit, leading executives will hear insight from their peers about their experiences of working in China and Asia. just-food will be there over the course of the conference, giving you the chance to read the news and views from the event.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund