Comment: E.Coli recall could sour Fonterra's reputation further
Food recalls are part of the industry in which we operate. Even companies with best-in-class safety and quality standards can, from time to time, be forced to recall product. However, when New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra issued an E.Coli recall earlier this week, echoes of last year's botulism scare jumped to mind. With this fresh recall coming hot on the heels of such as massive blow, Katy Askew suggests Fonterra could find its reputation tarnished further still.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Where could pure-play Wessanen pounce?
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- Aryzta in talks to buy 49% of French grocer Picard
- Innocent to axe veg, noodle pots
- Glanbia quits PZ Cussons Nigeria venture
- Unilever adds butter to Stork to boost UK sales