Comment: E.Coli recall could sour Fonterra's reputation further
Food recalls are part of the industry in which we operate. Even companies with best-in-class safety and quality standards can, from time to time, be forced to recall product. However, when New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra issued an E.Coli recall earlier this week, echoes of last year's botulism scare jumped to mind. With this fresh recall coming hot on the heels of such as massive blow, Katy Askew suggests Fonterra could find its reputation tarnished further still.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mondelez on China, Hershey and Q2 results
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Food companies can lead on workplace nutrition
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Mondelez less certain on 2016 revenue growth
- Brexit - UK food sector pessimistic on medium-term