Comment: Food industry failing to attract the next generation of talent
There is a lot to be said about a career in the food industry. But, as the Westminster Food & Nutrition Forum heard yesterday (29 April), the sector is failing to attract a new generation of talent. This represents a significant long-term threat and food manufacturers must act to attract the innovators and decision makers of tomorrow, Hannah Abdulla suggests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Shopper trends: World Cup - victory for retailers?
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals
- FSA ordered to carry out review on 2 Sisters