Street talk: Four resolutions for an uncertain 2012
The consensus is that those hoping for an easier year in 2012 could be disappointed. Consumer confidence will remain in the doldrums, competition will remain fierce and economic uncertainty will continue. In his first column of the year, SymphonyIRI's Rod Street suggests some ways in which manufacturers and retailers could look to improve in 2012.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Interview: FrieslandCampina eyes Gulf expansion
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- Aryzta buys 49% of French retailer Picard
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus
- Innocent to axe veg, noodle pots