Comment: General Mills could find it hard to brew growth with Keurig NPD
Food manufacturers seem to be willing to take more risks on NPD, which is encouraging after seeing years of caution and a focus on nostalgia or new packaging formats. However, for those operating in struggling categories, innovation may not solve the dilemma of how to reignite growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- Industry awaits WHO reply on beefed-up ad pledges
- On the money: Diamond's faith in on-trend range
- Focus: Does size matter for Thai Union Frozen?
- Kellogg, Burton's, Ulker "on UB bid shortlist"
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre