Comment: How the dairy sector should leverage functional nutrition
Consumer awareness of nutrition is on the rise and globally. While salt and sugar reduction have grabbed the headlines, with campaign groups insisting the industry should do more on reformulation and reduction, consumers have increasingly come to expect manufacturers to offer products that deliver positive functional benefits. Katy Askew suggests the dairy sector could be poised to benefit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning