Comment: Iglo wise to put emphasis on food, not frozen
Europe's largest frozen food maker, Iglo Group, has developed a strategy that takes the emphasis off the functional aspects of frozen food and instead focuses on taste and quality. This subtle redefinition of its offering is likely to pay dividends but Iglo would also be wise to remember the fundamental appeal of the freezer aisle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Interview: FrieslandCampina eyes Gulf expansion
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Aryzta buys 49% of French retailer Picard
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus