Comment: Iglo wise to put emphasis on food, not frozen
Europe's largest frozen food maker, Iglo Group, has developed a strategy that takes the emphasis off the functional aspects of frozen food and instead focuses on taste and quality. This subtle redefinition of its offering is likely to pay dividends but Iglo would also be wise to remember the fundamental appeal of the freezer aisle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals