Comment: Iglo wise to put emphasis on food, not frozen
Europe's largest frozen food maker, Iglo Group, has developed a strategy that takes the emphasis off the functional aspects of frozen food and instead focuses on taste and quality. This subtle redefinition of its offering is likely to pay dividends but Iglo would also be wise to remember the fundamental appeal of the freezer aisle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- just the answer: Gardein founder Yves Potvin
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Tereos to buy Real Good Food's Napier Brown
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Mondelez sees Q1 net profit jump on higher pricing
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"