In the spotlight - Sainsbury's success points to position of strength
Sainsbury's full-year profits came in ahead of City forecasts this week. Dean Best takes a look at how the UK retailer believes it can withstand fresh competition and how its success in the downturn means it is now in a position of strength.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- Hovis eyes Leicester bakery closure
- FSA ordered to carry out review on 2 Sisters
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals
- Australian dairy innovation "hub" targets Asia