In the spotlight - Sainsbury's success points to position of strength
Sainsbury's full-year profits came in ahead of City forecasts this week. Dean Best takes a look at how the UK retailer believes it can withstand fresh competition and how its success in the downturn means it is now in a position of strength.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered