Street talk: Inflation means consumer must remain front-of-mind
Price volatility and inflation is here to stay for food manufacturers, and the tough times experienced for several years will be the new norm. Manufacturers need to move from reacting to this year on year to proactively positioning themselves against it, writes SymphonyIRI's Rod Street.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- United Biscuits UK plant to start strike action
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Unilever makes European palm oil pledge