Street talk: Inflation means consumer must remain front-of-mind
Price volatility and inflation is here to stay for food manufacturers, and the tough times experienced for several years will be the new norm. Manufacturers need to move from reacting to this year on year to proactively positioning themselves against it, writes SymphonyIRI's Rod Street.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Briefing: The emergence of gluten-free in Spain
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- B&G to acquire Green Giant from General Mills
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Mondelez opens line at Poland chocolate plant
- Cheese maker Entremont moves into frozen food