Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
With just a month left of 2009, our thoughts are turning to what shape the food industry landscape will take as we enter a new decade. This week, HJ Heinz, meat giant Tyson Foods and Russian dairy business Wimm-Bill-Dann all issues their prognosis for the economy and consumer confidence. Woolworths Ltd, Australia's largest retailer, claimed the country was in better shape than other economies around the world, while in an exclusive interview with just-food, Greencore boss Patrick Coveney detailed how the private-label group had navigated the downturn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO