Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
With just a month left of 2009, our thoughts are turning to what shape the food industry landscape will take as we enter a new decade. This week, HJ Heinz, meat giant Tyson Foods and Russian dairy business Wimm-Bill-Dann all issues their prognosis for the economy and consumer confidence. Woolworths Ltd, Australia's largest retailer, claimed the country was in better shape than other economies around the world, while in an exclusive interview with just-food, Greencore boss Patrick Coveney detailed how the private-label group had navigated the downturn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund