Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Little surprise that some of the choicest quotes of the week focused on Kraft Foods' pursuit of Cadbury. The US food giant faced criticism from UK union officials of its perceived lack of commitment over Cadbury jobs should it succeed in its quest for the confectioner. Supplier criticism was also revealed to be a key factor in the decision of First Milk's chief to leave the UK dairy co-op, while key dairy supplier, packaging giant Tetra Pak, warned the recession means consumer behaviour will never be the same again.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti