Quote, unquote: just-food’s week in words
With spring in the air, food makers in Europe and the US seemed in buoyant mood this week. Finland's Fazer Group claimed "more confidence" in 2010 and Switzerland's Orior insisted that the improved economic environment meant that the time is "right" to launch an IPO. In the US, Kroger and ConAgra Foods both suggested that the competitive environment and pressure on pricing was easing. Meanwhile, PepsiCo insisted that healthy products were profitable products as it unveiled plans for product reformulation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega