Quote, unquote: just-food’s week in words
With spring in the air, food makers in Europe and the US seemed in buoyant mood this week. Finland's Fazer Group claimed "more confidence" in 2010 and Switzerland's Orior insisted that the improved economic environment meant that the time is "right" to launch an IPO. In the US, Kroger and ConAgra Foods both suggested that the competitive environment and pressure on pricing was easing. Meanwhile, PepsiCo insisted that healthy products were profitable products as it unveiled plans for product reformulation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance