Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Tengelmann's appointment of the second CEO of its US-based A&P chain in the US, its second in six months, piqued our interest, while the potential sale of UK biscuit and snack maker United Biscuits has captured the industry's imagination. Ocado's IPO finally got away, but not without the industry sounding off about its bleak prospects. The future of the Foods Standards Agency was sealed, and as expected, it lost its remit over nutrition and labelling. Here's the pick of what was said this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti