Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Tengelmann's appointment of the second CEO of its US-based A&P chain in the US, its second in six months, piqued our interest, while the potential sale of UK biscuit and snack maker United Biscuits has captured the industry's imagination. Ocado's IPO finally got away, but not without the industry sounding off about its bleak prospects. The future of the Foods Standards Agency was sealed, and as expected, it lost its remit over nutrition and labelling. Here's the pick of what was said this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action