COMMENT: Lacklustre Q4 highlights test for Kellogg
US-based cereal giant Kellogg disappointed the market this week when fourth quarter sales and earnings failed to hit analyst estimates. While management subsequently shrugged off falling volumes and insisted that the group is well-positioned going into 2010, Katy Humphries suggests that the results highlight some of the limitations of Kellogg's current strategic direction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production