Best bits: Nestle, Kellogg latest to reappraise businesses
Food giants Nestle and Kellogg have become the latest companies to make structural changes to their businesses. Nestle has sold the bulk of its Jenny Craig assets and more disposals could follow, while Kellogg is to cut jobs and plough the savings into boosting growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Briefing: 11 menu trends shaping US foodservice
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- How can brands capitalise in US foodservice?
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Dr Oetker to buy Coppenrath & Wiese
- Hain buys 100% of deli meats firm Empire
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- Post Holdings launches breakfast biscuits in US