Best bits: Nestle, Kellogg latest to reappraise businesses
Food giants Nestle and Kellogg have become the latest companies to make structural changes to their businesses. Nestle has sold the bulk of its Jenny Craig assets and more disposals could follow, while Kellogg is to cut jobs and plough the savings into boosting growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: Consumer trends that will shape NPD
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm
- Unilever in European disposal of Mazola oil