Comment: Nestle turns to emerging markets, Wal-Mart allegations hit the top
Last week started with a bang, when on Monday morning (23 April) Nestle announced that it had beaten off competition from the likes of Danone to secure the baby food business of US pharmaceuticals group Pfizer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- Interview: Peter Meek, MD of Chobani Australia
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- General Mills to slash up to 800 more jobs
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre