BRICs and beyond: PepsiCo's potential in Russia stands out
The Consumer Analyst Group Europe (CAGE) conference last week heard from a number of the world's leading food makers keen to emphasise their plans for expansion in emerging markets. One company, Dean Best writes, had a particularly compelling narrative for analysts and investors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Mexican dairies focus on adding value
- Focus: Battle against antimicrobial resistance
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims