COMMENT: Premier reorganisation could bring home bread
Premier Foods announced yesterday (4 October) that it will divide its grocery and bread businesses as it looks to drive growth of its "power brands". While the company will retain the benefits of any crossover between bread and grocery, a greater focus in each division could help Premier maintain its momentum, Katy Askew suggests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Hershey confident in NPD pipeline
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- FSA ordered to carry out review on 2 Sisters