Comment: Premier right to shake-up bread business
UK company Premier Foods had already hinted it had plans to shake-up its bread business and, this week, the Hovis manufacturer underlined it will "fix" that part of its operations. The company decided to walk away from an own-label contract worth GBP75m but the move is a wise one; the status quo in bread is not an option. But what options are out there for Premier in bread?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- How discounters unsettling Australia's food sector
- Why trust is key in US natural food sector
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- General Mills invests in another US SME
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant
- ABP Food Group names COO Frank Stephenson new CEO
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale