Comment: Premium Brands hits mark with Freybe buy
Canada's Premium Brands Holdings has entered into an agreement to buy local family-owned deli meats marker Freybe Gourmet Foods. With potential synergies and cross-selling opportunities, the deal looks set to have a positive impact on Premium Brands' earnings. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus