Street talk: Price alone does not create real value for shoppers
UK retailers have intensified their battle to try to prove to consumers that they offer the best value for money. However, SymphonyIRI's Rod Street says a strategy that focused only on price would be flawed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- What could influence US healthy snacking market?
- Will Belvita win at breakfast in China? - analysis
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: How American Halal rides ethical wave
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- PepsiCo trims staff amid marketing cuts talk
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- US FDA approves genetically engineered salmon
- Nestle combats Thai seafood supply forced labour