Comment: Sat fat pledges highlight work ahead for dairy
As UK industry moves to lower saturated fat were making headlines, the World Dairy Summit in Japan was hearing a warning of the "challenges" the sector faces on diet and nutrition issues. Dairy manufacturers have made some efforts but, Ben Cooper writes, with the sat fat initiative following this summer's hybrid labelling scheme, the sector faces more work ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs