Consuming issues: Seven a day, no fooling
The latest intervention in the diet and health debate in the UK hit the headlines on 1 April. It was not an April Fool but the findings of research from University College London that we should be eating seven portions of fruit or veg a day may have prompted a wry smile from those who struggle to get near the 'five-a-day' recommendation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- Cadbury to cut Australian jobs
- Arla expands in Egypt with Juhayna JV
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- Dairy Crest earnings fall