COMMENT: Supervalu CEO, business cull still leaves key challenges
The news that Supervalu has agreed to sell five of its supermarket chains, including Albertsons, in a deal worth US$3.3bn will come as little surprise to those in the industry. The rest of Supervalu is set to follow suit, but key challenges will remain for whoever holds the reins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's