COMMENT: Supervalu CEO, business cull still leaves key challenges
The news that Supervalu has agreed to sell five of its supermarket chains, including Albertsons, in a deal worth US$3.3bn will come as little surprise to those in the industry. The rest of Supervalu is set to follow suit, but key challenges will remain for whoever holds the reins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Sustainability Watch: WhiteWave Foods
- DATA: The just-food international basket - Q2 2014
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods