Consuming issues: Tesco leaves FDF at lights
The unexpected announcement by Tesco that it will incorporate colour-coding, or 'traffic lights', into its front-of-pack nutritional labelling surprised industry watchers but has more importantly left UK food manufacturers isolated, writes Ben Cooper.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Will Bonduelle swoop for Green Giant?
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- UPDATE: Danone merges Dumex with Mengniu
- Danone eyes "return to growth" in fresh dairy
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal
- US House passes anti-GMO labelling bill