Best bits: Tesco must look beyond Big Price Drop
Tesco claims early results from the Big Price Drop - its campaign to lure cash-strapped shoppers and revive its UK sales - are positive. However, the view from The City was mixed after the retailer reported another quarter of falling sales in its domestic market. Dean Best believes Tesco should be given time - but competition from its rivals means the UK's largest retailer only has a certain amount of that.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Hershey's long-term confidence on China
- Arla to launch protein dairy drink in UK
- Pork Farms' Kerry pastry deal nears green light
- Hershey cuts sales forecast on forex and China
- Bongrain investors approve name change
- Arla launches "nutrient-enriched" milk in UK