Best bits: The risks of Arla's fresh push in China
Dairy giant Arla Foods has announced a significant deal in China with local company Mengniu. The Danish-Swedish co-op says the venture represents a "breakthrough" for its brand in China but, with food safety a concern in the country, there are potential risks, as well as rewards, for the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2015 preview: Consumer trends that will shape NPD
- Shopper trends: Finding a path to growth in 2015
- 2015 preview: Online may prove troublesome for CPG
- 2015 preview: Slowing China, buoyant SE Asia
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- UPDATE: Nestle ice cream sale a "local" decision
- Five dead in US caramel apple listeriosis outbreak
- UPDATE: Emmi, Bongrain JV "lost significance"
- JBS denies link to corruption probe, shares plunge
- Food industry news of week: Bumble Bee, ConAgra