Best bits: The risks of Arla's fresh push in China
Dairy giant Arla Foods has announced a significant deal in China with local company Mengniu. The Danish-Swedish co-op says the venture represents a "breakthrough" for its brand in China but, with food safety a concern in the country, there are potential risks, as well as rewards, for the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- Briefing: Expansion agenda of Japan's food majors
- On the money: Solid Lindt outpaces chocolate peers
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- Profits up at chocolate group Lindt
- Japan's Sanyo takes stake in Olam's food biz
- Arla confirms extent of job cuts after Russia ban