Best bits: The risks of Arla's fresh push in China
Dairy giant Arla Foods has announced a significant deal in China with local company Mengniu. The Danish-Swedish co-op says the venture represents a "breakthrough" for its brand in China but, with food safety a concern in the country, there are potential risks, as well as rewards, for the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- ConAgra confident private-label will improve
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- General Mills plans to close two US plants
- Jobs to go at United Biscuits UK site