BRICs and beyond: Turkey - the gateway to the world
While Turkey is not seeing the same levels of growth as other developing markets like China and Brazil, retailers and manufacturers see potential in the market, not only as a developing market in its own right, but also for its strategic link between Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East. Petah Marian investigates the opportunites Turkey offers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- ConAgra confident private-label will improve
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- General Mills plans to close two US plants
- Jobs to go at United Biscuits UK site