Best bits: UK debt rating change reinforces gloom
The downgrade of the UK's debt rating will just reinforce the gloom over the country's economic prospects for 2013. Headlines over the debt downgrade will register with UK consumers and likely act as another reason to hold back on discretionary spending.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What delay means for UK child obesity strategy
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures