Consuming issues: UK reaches tipping-point on FOP labels
The debate over what form front-of-pack nutrition labels should take in the UK has taken a significant stride to being closed, with over 60% of the market agreeing to use a new label that does include traffic lights. Not every household name will use the label but Ben Cooper argues the refuseniks will now be firmly in the campaigners' firing line.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- Cadbury to cut Australian jobs
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- Arla expands in Egypt with Juhayna JV
- DMK to shut two ice cream plants