Comment: UK retailers had little Christmas cheer, more clouds gathering
It was not a good Christmas for UK retailers this year. But, as we gear up for next week's round of results form the largest UK supermarket operators, Katy Askew believes it is clear the sector is also grappling with some more meaty issues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes