UK supermarket chains look to tap into Polish boom
The influx of Polish workers has swelled the market for Polish food in the UK. Having seen specialist Polish delicatessens tap into this rising demand, supermarket chains are now looking to get in on the act, which Catherine Sleep believes may actually help the independent retailers in the long run.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action