Comment: Unilever raid shows South Africa eyeing food
News the South African offices of Unilever and Sime Darby were raided by competition authorities this week comes as a further evidence that the country's competition watchdog has set its sights on the food sector, Katy Askew suggests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- 2015 preview: Consumer trends that will shape NPD
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm
- Unilever in European disposal of Mazola oil