Comment: United Biscuits sale unlikely in the near-term
Much media attention has focused on whether the private-equity owners of United Biscuits are preparing to sell off the UK biscuit maker. However, Katy Askew suggests, a sale is unlikely to be on the agenda in the near term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report