Comment: United Biscuits sale unlikely in the near-term
Much media attention has focused on whether the private-equity owners of United Biscuits are preparing to sell off the UK biscuit maker. However, Katy Askew suggests, a sale is unlikely to be on the agenda in the near term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- Arla strikes JVs in Nigeria and Senegal
- KitKat to go sustainably sourced cocoa only
- Industry news of week - Green Giant, Just Mayo
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis