Comment: United Biscuits sale unlikely in the near-term
Much media attention has focused on whether the private-equity owners of United Biscuits are preparing to sell off the UK biscuit maker. However, Katy Askew suggests, a sale is unlikely to be on the agenda in the near term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Shopper trends: World Cup - victory for retailers?
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals