Comment: US firm Boulder eyes slice of UK gluten-free pie
US health and wellness firm Boulder Brands has acquired a small UK-based gluten-free company, Davies Bakery. The US gluten-free specialist has ambitions to expand the UK business well beyond Davies' current scale. However, Katy Askew suggests, Boulder is likely to come up against stiff competition in the increasingly crowded space of the UK gluten-free sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea