Best bits: US food makers face questions at CAGNY
It's the time of year when leading US food executives and Wall Street analysts head to Florida for the annual CAGNY investment conference. After the weather some parts of the US has endured in recent months, a week in the Sunshine State will be welcome but, with the economy remaining fragile and food manufacturers feeling the pressure from commodity costs, there are clouds on the horizon for a number of those presenting this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth