Best bits: US food makers face questions at CAGNY
It's the time of year when leading US food executives and Wall Street analysts head to Florida for the annual CAGNY investment conference. After the weather some parts of the US has endured in recent months, a week in the Sunshine State will be welcome but, with the economy remaining fragile and food manufacturers feeling the pressure from commodity costs, there are clouds on the horizon for a number of those presenting this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week