COMMENT: US food safety modernisation makes (slow) progress
The US House of Representatives yesterday (30 July) took the long-overdue step of updating the nation's archaic food safety regulations. The food industry and consumer groups have largely welcomed the move, which is a significant step in the modernisation of the US food safety regime. However, Katy Humphries suggests the development of comprehensive food safety standards in the US remains some way off.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up