Comment: Values not just value must underpin Tesco revival
Tesco's continuing difficulties in the UK forced the retailer to stun the City with something of a profit warning. As Chris Brook-Carter writes, the company needs to look beyond price to regain the ground lost to the likes of Sainsbury's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- What the analysts say: Nestle's Q1
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- Kerry Group launches Meateors meat snacks
- UPDATE: Iglo Foods sold to Nomad for EUR2.6bn
- Arla to launch protein dairy drink in UK
- Pork Farms' Kerry pastry deal nears green light
- McCormick to move roles to Poland