COMMENT: Vion focuses on core with Oerlemans sale
The news that Dutch food group Vion has entered into a deal to sell its Oerlemans Foods business may have come as little surprise to many in the industry given the "vigorous" strategy to streamline its portfolio, outlined last summer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- Interview: Muller Wiseman mulls branded milk move
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Tereos to buy Real Good Food's Napier Brown
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Mondelez sees Q1 net profit jump on higher pricing
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"