Focus: Why Special K is emphasising the benefits of healthy eating
Kellogg has unveiled a new campaign for its Special K brand in the US, a marketing push that focuses on the emotional benefits of following a diet regime rather than the absolute number of pounds shed, according to analysts at Datamonitor. The campaign, the analysts say, seeks to inspire more positivity and less guilt where weight is concerned, with the intention of helping consumers to stick to their goals. This approach may well help to overcome certain hurdles which have tripped dieters in the past.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth