Editor's viewpoint: Why whole sector should take heed of UK, China meat allegations
The meat supply chain is in the spotlight this week, with allegations in the UK and China of poor and potentially unsafe practices at firms supplying retail and foodservice giants including Tesco and McDonald's. But the entire industry needs to pay attention: consumer interest in what they eat is at its highest-ever level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- Danone's Stonyfield launches layered yoghurt