2 Sisters Food Group
The UK's Food Standards Agency has issued the results of its first set of quarterly campylobacter tests, part of a year-long study into the...
The meat supply chain is in the spotlight this week, with allegations in the UK and China of poor and potentially unsafe practices at firms...
Burton's Biscuit Co., the UK firm behind brands including Maryland cookies and Jammie Dodgers, is up for sale. The first round of bidding ha...
Unilever could soon be selling another food brand. The company, which has offloaded a number of food assets in recent years, is understood t...
2 Sisters Food Group has confirmed jobs look set to go at two of the UK group's sites as contracts come to an end.
The UK's Food Standards Agency has insisted no action will be taken against 2 Sisters Food Group, despite saying the poultry processor did breach hygiene regulations at one of its plant.
2 Sisters Food Group said today (28 July) two plants at the centre of food safety allegations had passed audits ordered by the UK's Food Standards Agency.
Poultry manufacturer 2 Sisters Food Group is facing a second investigation from the UK Food Standard Agency after health minister Jeremy Hunt ordered a probe into two of its plants.
2 Sisters Food Group has confirmed the sale of its Solway Foods site in Corby to the same former executives that purchased its Avana Bakeries site in Newport, a deal announced last week.
Lucy Neville-Rolfe, the former Tesco executive, has accepted a role at 2 Sisters Food Group, one of the UK's largest food manufacturers.
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- Heinz halves sugar in ketchup launch
- Bisco Misr says Kellogg eyeing majority stake
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- Olam sells Cote d'Ivoire dairy to FrieslandCampina
- China - ISA Country Report
- New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice and new solutions
- Other Dairy in Russia
- David Chapman's Ice Cream Ltd in Packaged Food (Canada)
- Global Food and Grocery Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape