2 Sisters Food Group
Food manufacturers are catching some flack for extending payment terms to their suppliers. The growing tension in the supply chain points to...
Kerry Group is reportedly mulling the sale of its frozen food business. The company has seen strong sales and profit momentum at its ingredi...
The UK's Food Standards Agency has issued the results of its first set of quarterly campylobacter tests, part of a year-long study into the...
The meat supply chain is in the spotlight this week, with allegations in the UK and China of poor and potentially unsafe practices at firms...
US food giant Kraft Foods Group this week announced its chairman would also take on the role of CEO - and he promptly said the company would reassess its business to "stay ahead" of the "rapid change" within the industry.
Boparan Holdings, the owner of 2 Sisters Food Group, revealed ongoing pressure on sales and margins during its first quarter.
Boparan Holdings, the owner of UK company 2 Sisters Food Group, has reported annual higher losses after its bottom line was hit with restructuring charges.
2 Sisters Food Group has confirmed jobs look set to go at two of the UK group's sites as contracts come to an end.
The UK's Food Standards Agency has insisted no action will be taken against 2 Sisters Food Group, despite saying the poultry processor did breach hygiene regulations at one of its plant.
2 Sisters Food Group announced a new "multi million" pound bio-refinery deal with renewable energy experts H2 Energy this week. The plan is set to "transform the energy requirements" at 2 Sisters, the company said.
Lucy Neville-Rolfe, the former Tesco executive, has accepted a role at 2 Sisters Food Group, one of the UK's largest food manufacturers.
Biscuits in the United Kingdom
Biscuits in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018)...
Chilled & Deli Food in Europe
Chilled & Deli Food in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contain...
Chilled & Deli Food in the United Kingdom
Chilled & Deli Food in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits