2 Sisters Food Group
Burton's Biscuit Co., the UK firm behind brands including Maryland cookies and Jammie Dodgers, is up for sale. The first round of bidding ha...
Unilever could soon be selling another food brand. The company, which has offloaded a number of food assets in recent years, is understood t...
The private-equity owners of Burton's Biscuit Co. are "considering options" for the UK's second-largest biscuit maker, a process that could...
Boparan Holdings, the parent company of 2 Sisters Food Group, has continued its drive to rapidly expand its footprint with the announcement...
2 Sisters Food Group has confirmed the sale of its Solway Foods site in Corby to the same former executives that purchased its Avana Bakeries site in Newport, a deal announced last week.
2 Sisters Food Group has announced the sale of the Avana Bakeries site in Newport to Food Utopia, a company set up by two former executives at the UK food group.
2 Sisters Food Group has announced the appointment of former Findus Group CFO Stephen Leadbeater to the position of group CFO.
Boparan Holdings, the parent company of 2 Sisters Food Group, has reported mixed third-quarter results, with higher underlying operating profit but the cost of closing sites hitting its bottom line.
2 Sisters Food Group has remained silent on a report it has asked a number of banks for suggestions on how to strengthen the UK company's balance sheet.
Lucy Neville-Rolfe, the former Tesco executive, has accepted a role at 2 Sisters Food Group, one of the UK's largest food manufacturers.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- Comment: ConAgra failing to address core issues
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's