2 Sisters Food Group
Kerry Group is reportedly mulling the sale of its frozen food business. The company has seen strong sales and profit momentum at its ingredi...
The UK's Food Standards Agency has issued the results of its first set of quarterly campylobacter tests, part of a year-long study into the...
The meat supply chain is in the spotlight this week, with allegations in the UK and China of poor and potentially unsafe practices at firms...
Burton's Biscuit Co., the UK firm behind brands including Maryland cookies and Jammie Dodgers, is up for sale. The first round of bidding ha...
Boparan Holdings, the owner of UK company 2 Sisters Food Group, has reported annual higher losses after its bottom line was hit with restructuring charges.
2 Sisters Food Group has confirmed jobs look set to go at two of the UK group's sites as contracts come to an end.
The UK's Food Standards Agency has insisted no action will be taken against 2 Sisters Food Group, despite saying the poultry processor did breach hygiene regulations at one of its plant.
2 Sisters Food Group said today (28 July) two plants at the centre of food safety allegations had passed audits ordered by the UK's Food Standards Agency.
Poultry manufacturer 2 Sisters Food Group is facing a second investigation from the UK Food Standard Agency after health minister Jeremy Hunt ordered a probe into two of its plants.
Lucy Neville-Rolfe, the former Tesco executive, has accepted a role at 2 Sisters Food Group, one of the UK's largest food manufacturers.
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- Comment: Mondelez digital strategy suffers blow
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Regional start-ups aim to ride China's online boom
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Coca-Cola eyes long-term rewards with dairy push
- Post issues warning over US cereal sector sales
- UPDATE: Greencore eyes US$1bn US business
- Abraaj outbids Kellogg with fresh Bisco Misr offer