2 Sisters Food Group
All signs are pointing to a growing public awareness of – and concern about – the use of human antibiotics in animals that will subsequently...
Food manufacturers are catching some flack for extending payment terms to their suppliers. The growing tension in the supply chain points to...
Kerry Group is reportedly mulling the sale of its frozen food business. The company has seen strong sales and profit momentum at its ingredi...
The UK's Food Standards Agency has issued the results of its first set of quarterly campylobacter tests, part of a year-long study into the...
Asda is introducing a steam process, SonoSteam, to some of its chicken production in a move the retailer claims can reduce campylobacter contamination in fresh products by as much as 80%.
This week, Mondelez International reported its first-quarter results, with news of a solid performance in China. Elsewhere, Associated British Foods announced the launch of a high-protein bread in New Zealand. Yves Potvin, founder of meat-free brand Gardein, spoke to just-food about its plans under the ownership of Pinnacle Foods. And Kerry Group said moves to reposition its portfolio to focus on snacking trends were paying off. Here is the week in quotes.
2 Sisters Food Group, the UK food arm of Boparan Holdings, has announced plans to remove antibiotics defined by the World Health Organization as the "highest priority" and "critically important" to human health from poultry production.
Two strikes planned this week at a Fox's Biscuits plant in Yorkshire have been suspended as staff mull a new pay offer from parent company 2 Sisters Food Group.
2 Sisters Food Group has said it is in "dialogue" with union officials in the UK in a bid to avert a strike at a Fox's Biscuits plant.
2 Sisters Food Group announced a new "multi million" pound bio-refinery deal with renewable energy experts H2 Energy this week. The plan is set to "transform the energy requirements" at 2 Sisters, the company said.
Lucy Neville-Rolfe, the former Tesco executive, has accepted a role at 2 Sisters Food Group, one of the UK's largest food manufacturers.
Chilled & Deli Food in Europe
Chilled & Deli Food in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contain...
Chilled & Deli Food in the United Kingdom
Chilled & Deli Food in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile...
Ready Meals in Europe
Ready Meals in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descri...
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- Comment: Can Applegate retain trust under Hormel?
- How the Applegate acquisition will benefit Hormel
- Why "added-value" is key in LatAm yoghurt
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Heinz, Boulder face off in Smart Balance TM spat
- FrieslandCampina ends Bongrain German tie-up
- Wal-Mart acts on animal welfare, antibiotics
- Successful New Product Development Strategies in the Food, Drinks and Personal Care Market
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the United Kingdom to 2019
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
- Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd in Retailing (Hong Kong, China)