2 Sisters Food Group
The meat supply chain is in the spotlight this week, with allegations in the UK and China of poor and potentially unsafe practices at firms...
Burton's Biscuit Co., the UK firm behind brands including Maryland cookies and Jammie Dodgers, is up for sale. The first round of bidding ha...
Unilever could soon be selling another food brand. The company, which has offloaded a number of food assets in recent years, is understood t...
The private-equity owners of Burton's Biscuit Co. are "considering options" for the UK's second-largest biscuit maker, a process that could...
Poultry manufacturer 2 Sisters Food Group is facing a second investigation from the UK Food Standard Agency after health minister Jeremy Hunt ordered a probe into two of its plants.
2 Sisters Food Group has confirmed the sale of its Solway Foods site in Corby to the same former executives that purchased its Avana Bakeries site in Newport, a deal announced last week.
2 Sisters Food Group has announced the sale of the Avana Bakeries site in Newport to Food Utopia, a company set up by two former executives at the UK food group.
2 Sisters Food Group has announced the appointment of former Findus Group CFO Stephen Leadbeater to the position of group CFO.
Boparan Holdings, the parent company of 2 Sisters Food Group, has reported mixed third-quarter results, with higher underlying operating profit but the cost of closing sites hitting its bottom line.
Lucy Neville-Rolfe, the former Tesco executive, has accepted a role at 2 Sisters Food Group, one of the UK's largest food manufacturers.
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- PepsiCo H1 profits up, forecast raised
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Hovis eyes Leicester bakery closure
- M&A-hungry dairy co-op Agropur in Davisco deal