2 Sisters Food Group
The UK's Food Standards Agency has issued the results of its first set of quarterly campylobacter tests, part of a year-long study into the...
The meat supply chain is in the spotlight this week, with allegations in the UK and China of poor and potentially unsafe practices at firms...
Burton's Biscuit Co., the UK firm behind brands including Maryland cookies and Jammie Dodgers, is up for sale. The first round of bidding ha...
Unilever could soon be selling another food brand. The company, which has offloaded a number of food assets in recent years, is understood t...
Boparan Holdings, the owner of UK company 2 Sisters Food Group, has reported annual higher losses after its bottom line was hit with restructuring charges.
2 Sisters Food Group has confirmed jobs look set to go at two of the UK group's sites as contracts come to an end.
The UK's Food Standards Agency has insisted no action will be taken against 2 Sisters Food Group, despite saying the poultry processor did breach hygiene regulations at one of its plant.
2 Sisters Food Group said today (28 July) two plants at the centre of food safety allegations had passed audits ordered by the UK's Food Standards Agency.
Poultry manufacturer 2 Sisters Food Group is facing a second investigation from the UK Food Standard Agency after health minister Jeremy Hunt ordered a probe into two of its plants.
Lucy Neville-Rolfe, the former Tesco executive, has accepted a role at 2 Sisters Food Group, one of the UK's largest food manufacturers.
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report