2 Sisters Food Group
Kerry Group is reportedly mulling the sale of its frozen food business. The company has seen strong sales and profit momentum at its ingredi...
The UK's Food Standards Agency has issued the results of its first set of quarterly campylobacter tests, part of a year-long study into the...
The meat supply chain is in the spotlight this week, with allegations in the UK and China of poor and potentially unsafe practices at firms...
Burton's Biscuit Co., the UK firm behind brands including Maryland cookies and Jammie Dodgers, is up for sale. The first round of bidding ha...
US food giant Kraft Foods Group this week announced its chairman would also take on the role of CEO - and he promptly said the company would reassess its business to "stay ahead" of the "rapid change" within the industry.
Boparan Holdings, the owner of 2 Sisters Food Group, revealed ongoing pressure on sales and margins during its first quarter.
Boparan Holdings, the owner of UK company 2 Sisters Food Group, has reported annual higher losses after its bottom line was hit with restructuring charges.
2 Sisters Food Group has confirmed jobs look set to go at two of the UK group's sites as contracts come to an end.
The UK's Food Standards Agency has insisted no action will be taken against 2 Sisters Food Group, despite saying the poultry processor did breach hygiene regulations at one of its plant.
2 Sisters Food Group announced a new "multi million" pound bio-refinery deal with renewable energy experts H2 Energy this week. The plan is set to "transform the energy requirements" at 2 Sisters, the company said.
Lucy Neville-Rolfe, the former Tesco executive, has accepted a role at 2 Sisters Food Group, one of the UK's largest food manufacturers.
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm