US supermarket chain Kroger is fighting fit. The company has been growing market share for a number of quarters and a focus on expanding its...
Unilever has characterised its first-half numbers as "solid", with higher profits driven by margin improvements and a focus on brands that d...
Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever this morning (23 January) booked an expectation-beating increase in underlying sales. Net and oper...
Lindt & Sprungli's first-half organic sales, announced today (21 August), failed to meet analyst expectations, as a poor economic outlook in...
Paul Hertz, the COO at US grocer A&P, has been named the retailer's chief executive.
Newman's Own is launching a range of Greek Nonfat Yoghurts under its namesake brand.
US retailer A&P has confirmed CEO Sam Martin has left the business.
US retailer The Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Co., which emerged from bankruptcy last year, has hired Credit Suisse to assist the company in finding additional funding.
US snack group Diamond Foods has reported a fall in its losses for the first nine months of its financial year, although the Kettle Chips owner has had to restate its first-half earnings.
Nestle is reportedly planning on upping its presence in Nigeria. In the past six years, the world's largest food manufacturer has injected US$400m into its Nigerian business and has plans to spend $70m this year.
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- Comment: Mondelez digital strategy suffers blow
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Regional start-ups aim to ride China's online boom
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Coca-Cola eyes long-term rewards with dairy push
- Post issues warning over US cereal sector sales
- UPDATE: Greencore eyes US$1bn US business
- Abraaj outbids Kellogg with fresh Bisco Misr offer