US supermarket chain Kroger is fighting fit. The company has been growing market share for a number of quarters and a focus on expanding its...
Unilever has characterised its first-half numbers as "solid", with higher profits driven by margin improvements and a focus on brands that d...
Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever this morning (23 January) booked an expectation-beating increase in underlying sales. Net and oper...
Lindt & Sprungli's first-half organic sales, announced today (21 August), failed to meet analyst expectations, as a poor economic outlook in...
Paul Hertz, the COO at US grocer A&P, has been named the retailer's chief executive.
Newman's Own is launching a range of Greek Nonfat Yoghurts under its namesake brand.
US retailer A&P has confirmed CEO Sam Martin has left the business.
US retailer The Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Co., which emerged from bankruptcy last year, has hired Credit Suisse to assist the company in finding additional funding.
US snack group Diamond Foods has reported a fall in its losses for the first nine months of its financial year, although the Kettle Chips owner has had to restate its first-half earnings.
Nestle is reportedly planning on upping its presence in Nigeria. In the past six years, the world's largest food manufacturer has injected US$400m into its Nigerian business and has plans to spend $70m this year.
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- Briefing: Tokyo plans to double food exports
- Briefing: Expansion agenda of Japan's food majors
- Campbell Soup's Plum division to pull out of UK
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- Profits up at chocolate group Lindt
- UPDATE: Cutrale, Safra slam Chiquita rejection