US supermarket chain Kroger is fighting fit. The company has been growing market share for a number of quarters and a focus on expanding its...
Unilever has characterised its first-half numbers as "solid", with higher profits driven by margin improvements and a focus on brands that d...
Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever this morning (23 January) booked an expectation-beating increase in underlying sales. Net and oper...
Lindt & Sprungli's first-half organic sales, announced today (21 August), failed to meet analyst expectations, as a poor economic outlook in...
Paul Hertz, the COO at US grocer A&P, has been named the retailer's chief executive.
Newman's Own is launching a range of Greek Nonfat Yoghurts under its namesake brand.
US retailer A&P has confirmed CEO Sam Martin has left the business.
US retailer The Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Co., which emerged from bankruptcy last year, has hired Credit Suisse to assist the company in finding additional funding.
US snack group Diamond Foods has reported a fall in its losses for the first nine months of its financial year, although the Kettle Chips owner has had to restate its first-half earnings.
Nestle is reportedly planning on upping its presence in Nigeria. In the past six years, the world's largest food manufacturer has injected US$400m into its Nigerian business and has plans to spend $70m this year.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK