Japan-based retailer Aeon warned that its full-year 2013 profit is expected to come in well below expectations. The company was hit by weak...
Tesco clearly has a lot on its plate. On the one hand, the UK's largest retailer is focused on transforming its domestic business through a...
In ten days time, Hong Kong retail-to-energy conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa will reportedly consider any offers that have come in for ParknS...
Grocers undoubtedly felt the economic pressures in 2012 with discounters enjoying buoyant growth as a result of an increase in value-seeking...
Japanese retail giant Aeon has slashed its earnings estimates for the financial year to end-February, citing competitive pressures in the tough Japanese supermarket sector.
Hong-Kong based retail-to-energy conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa has dropped plans to auction its ParknShop supermarket business.
Japanese retailer Daiei has seen its net losses widen in the first half of its financial year.
Four bidders reportedly remain in the race to acquire Hong Kong retailer ParknShop - with regional retailers and private-equity firms said to be out of the running.
Thailand's Charoen Pokphand Group, the owner of Thai retailer CP All, has reportedly submitted a first-round bid for Hong Kong based supermarket ParknShop.
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- UK firm Pasta Reale enters administration
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- Valio targets China with EUR70m whey inve
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV