Japan-based retailer Aeon warned that its full-year 2013 profit is expected to come in well below expectations. The company was hit by weak...
Tesco clearly has a lot on its plate. On the one hand, the UK's largest retailer is focused on transforming its domestic business through a...
In ten days time, Hong Kong retail-to-energy conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa will reportedly consider any offers that have come in for ParknS...
Grocers undoubtedly felt the economic pressures in 2012 with discounters enjoying buoyant growth as a result of an increase in value-seeking...
Japanese retail giant Aeon has slashed its earnings estimates for the financial year to end-February, citing competitive pressures in the tough Japanese supermarket sector.
Hong-Kong based retail-to-energy conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa has dropped plans to auction its ParknShop supermarket business.
Japanese retailer Daiei has seen its net losses widen in the first half of its financial year.
Four bidders reportedly remain in the race to acquire Hong Kong retailer ParknShop - with regional retailers and private-equity firms said to be out of the running.
Thailand's Charoen Pokphand Group, the owner of Thai retailer CP All, has reportedly submitted a first-round bid for Hong Kong based supermarket ParknShop.
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- General Mills plans to close two US plants