Dairy group Senoble is poised to relinquish a 49% stake in Senagral, a joint venture with Agrial, leaving the French co-operative as the sole shareholder.
French co-operative Agrial has confirmed it has secured EUR50m (US$63.7m) in fresh capital from agri-food industry investor Unigrains and bank Crédit Agricole to fund projects in dairy and vegetables.
French dairy co-operative Eurial is investing EUR12m (US$16.2m) over the next three years to expand its capacity to produce mozzarella.
The merger of the dairy activities of French co-operatives Agrial and Eurial could be extended with a deal with a third co-op, Coralis.
French co-operative Agrial has raised around EUR95m (US$126.9m) on the Paris stock exchange's private bond Euro PP market to finance international expansion.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Hovis CEO Spooner leaves bread maker
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Supermarkets in China
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report