Dairy group Senoble is poised to relinquish a 49% stake in Senagral, a joint venture with Agrial, leaving the French co-operative as the sole shareholder.
French co-operative Agrial has confirmed it has secured EUR50m (US$63.7m) in fresh capital from agri-food industry investor Unigrains and bank Crédit Agricole to fund projects in dairy and vegetables.
French dairy co-operative Eurial is investing EUR12m (US$16.2m) over the next three years to expand its capacity to produce mozzarella.
The merger of the dairy activities of French co-operatives Agrial and Eurial could be extended with a deal with a third co-op, Coralis.
French co-operative Agrial has raised around EUR95m (US$126.9m) on the Paris stock exchange's private bond Euro PP market to finance international expansion.
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: Consumer trends that will shape NPD
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm
- Unilever in European disposal of Mazola oil