French dairy co-operative Eurial is investing EUR12m (US$16.2m) over the next three years to expand its capacity to produce mozzarella.
The merger of the dairy activities of French co-operatives Agrial and Eurial could be extended with a deal with a third co-op, Coralis.
French co-operative Agrial has raised around EUR95m (US$126.9m) on the Paris stock exchange's private bond Euro PP market to finance international expansion.
French co-operatives Agrial and Eurial have announced a merger of their dairy activities.
UK-based chilled foods group Bakkavor has sold its businesses in France and Spain to French co-op Agrial.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK