French co-operative Agrial has confirmed it has secured EUR50m (US$63.7m) in fresh capital from agri-food industry investor Unigrains and bank Crédit Agricole to fund projects in dairy and vegetables.
French dairy co-operative Eurial is investing EUR12m (US$16.2m) over the next three years to expand its capacity to produce mozzarella.
The merger of the dairy activities of French co-operatives Agrial and Eurial could be extended with a deal with a third co-op, Coralis.
French co-operative Agrial has raised around EUR95m (US$126.9m) on the Paris stock exchange's private bond Euro PP market to finance international expansion.
French co-operatives Agrial and Eurial have announced a merger of their dairy activities.
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- On the money: Diamond's faith in on-trend range
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- General Mills to slash up to 800 more jobs
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre